This depends on what you require, but we will have discussed and agreed upon a time scale prior to my commencing work.
If you´re in a hurry for design work then let me know and we can work together to accommodate your deadline.
What do you charge?
We generally charge how many of my clients prefer to know - in advance what total fee will be and this will allow them to budget for it. Our fee will be discussed and agreed with you in advance.
How and when do I pay?
If we have agreed upon a total price in advance, we will require 40% of the total fee as a deposit. We will then get to work, liaising closely with you to create exactly what you need. The balance of the fee will become due upon completion of the project, to you complete satisfaction. The remaining 60% of the fee is paid upon completion of the project, when you are 100% satisfied but before the project is released.
We accept PayPal, cash and Bank Transfer.
General - Main features
E-commerce website design
Content Management Systems (CMS)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
How we can help you
We understand your website is central to your brand identity, reputation and how customers perceive you. We take the time to understand your business and create a strategy to fulfil your commercial objectives.
It’s this partnership model that not only results in the growth of your business online, but is the key reason why so many of our clients have kept coming back to us over the past 4 years. From SMEs to the most recognisable global corporations, we’ve played a crucial role in the growth of our clients’ online presence.